Nerd Guru

Because technical people need good soft skills to get ahead.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Happy Holidays!


I'm off for two weeks for the holiday break, but I wanted to wish everyone who has read and supported me in this effort the very best this season.

I'll be back on 1/4 with some information on my pending "blogoversary" on 1/11, which will include what I hope will be a fun and challenging contest, with a $50 Amazon gift certificate going to the winner.

Take a break yourself and enjoy the people who mean the most to you!

 Was that interesting or helpful? Consider subscribing:  by reader  or   by Email

posted by Pete Johnson @ 11:39 AM   1 comments

1 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger Wendee said...

Happy holidays to you, too! :)

 

Post a Comment

   Subscribe to comments in a reader

   Subscribe to comments by Email

<< Home

Technology Blogs - Blog Top Sites